Have you ever opened your Instagram while taking a break after a few hours of work and tried to watch a reel, but got an error message? Although Instagram has provided users with many great features, there are many issues that users are reporting regarding reels feature. Instagram users are searching online for solutions to their problem with Reels. Many have tried numerous methods to solve the problem but still encounter the same error. Look no further because this article is for you. It will provide you with Instagram Reels troubleshooting tips about how to fix instagram reels not working properly so that you can continue to enjoy your daily Instagram Reels videos. So don't miss this article.
These days many users have reported “instagram reels transitions not showing”, “Instagram reels not scrolling”, “instagram reels not uploading” or “instagram reel not showing on feed”. In case you are facing these issues, don’t worry at all. In the below part, we have mentioned 6 ways to fix instagram reels glitch on your iphone and android phones.
If you know that your instagram reels not uploading problem is temporary, you can quickly fix it by logging out of your Instagram account and logging back in.
Here's how to fix reels issues by logging back into your Instagram account:
1. Tap your profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
3. Select "Settings" according to the image.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose "log out'
5. Choose 'log out' again to confirm.
6. To see if the Reels issue has been resolved, try logging out and then logging back in to your Instagram account.
Note: You may experience some temporary issues if you have more than one account logged in to your Instagram app.
Usually, when an app releases a new update, it fixes instagram reels glitch too. Therefore, you can easily update your Instagram and fix Instagram Reels not working Android and iphone by following the steps below.
1. Open the App Store program.
2. Tap your profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen, then find the Instagram app.
3. Tap "Update" next to the Instagram app or the "Update All" option to update all apps.
1. In order to update Instagram on your device, go to the Google Play Store.
2. Tap on your profile in the top right corner of the screen, followed by "Manage app and devices".
3. Look for the "Updates Available" section to check if there is an available update for Instagram.
4. If there is, simply select "Update" to download and install it. If you can't find the option to update Instagram, it means that the platform has already been updated.
A cache is data that is stored on your phone when you are using an application. It helps websites and apps load quicker when you open them again. However, corrupted cache data can sometimes cause some issues to reels and posts. To fix these problems, you need to clear the cache. Here's how to clear Instagram's cache data and resolve instagram reels not working iphone and android:
1. Go to your iPhone's Settings app.
2. Tap "General" and select "iPhone storage".
3. Scroll down to the Instagram app and select "Offload App".
1. Go to your phone's settings.
2. Scroll down and select “Apps”
3. Click on the Instagram app.
4. Select the "Storage" option, and then tap the "Clear Cache" button.
📌Instagram is the most efficient way to control Instagram accounts and direct messages.
Uninstall and reinstall the Instagram app if updating the app or clearing the cache doesn't fix the problem. This process will fix any issue like “instagram reels not uploading” or “instagram reels transitions not showing”. Follow the steps below to reinstall the app correctly:
1. Go to your iPhone's settings.
2. Tap "General" and then choose "iPhone storage".
3. Find the Instagram app and select "Delete App".
1. Open the "settings" app.
2. Scroll down and select the "Apps" option.
3. In the App section, tap on the Instagram app.
4. After this, select the "Uninstall" option at the bottom of the page.
5. Select "OK" to confirm.
📌Want to learn how to delete shared Reels on Instagram? read the linked article to find out some handy ways.
If your device is not updated, it can cause issues with certain apps, including Instagram. If you have attempted all solutions stated earlier and are still unable to fix instagram Reels issues, look for an available update for your device.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap on "General".
3. Select the "Software Update" option.
4. Click on "Download and Install".
5. Select the Back option to return to the previous menu and tap the Auto Download over Wifi icon to enable automatic downloading on your phone.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down and select "Software update".
3. Now tap on "Download" and "install".
4. Tap "download" to start the update.
5. To enable auto download on your phone, touch the back option to go back to the previous menu and tap the "Auto download over Wifi" icon.
If you've tried all the methods to solve Instagram reels issue in order to see and post instagram reels but still can't fix it, your last option is to contact Instagram Support.
In order to fix Instagram reels not scrolling or working properly, Follow these steps:
1. Open the app and tap your profile icon, then tap the three horizontal lines in the top right corner.
2. Next, select "Settings" and go to the "Help" section.
3. To report a problem on Instagram, follow these simple steps: In the "Help" menu, choose "Report a Problem".
4. Type your problem and attach a picture if you need to.
5. Then touch "Submit" in the upper right corner of the screen.
Sometimes, errors and technical issues can be frustrating, but remember there's always a solution! With these solutions discussed here, you now have everything necessary to watch Reels once more! Note that sometimes, the issue may not stem from your version or update, but rather from Reels being unavailable in certain countries.
Try simple fixes like updating the Instagram application and checking your internet connection. For further solutions, follow the article thoroughly.
As mentioned in this article, there are several reasons and solutions for instagram reels not working properly. Follow this article to get more information.
If you noticed that your shared reels on Instagram are no longer available, they may have been damaged or deleted due to a technical issue.
2 months ago
The new update is causing my Instagram messenger to not work. It’ll notify by notification who and what a person said until I open up the dm then it’s not there.
1 month ago
Thank you, it was not loading for me, I logged out once and it was fixed :)
4 days ago
Tried everything on my side—not working.Reels loses sound while i am viewing.Contact support centre 4 dayds ago—no assistance—is someone able to help—thks—ios iphone
Read the latest news about technology, social media platform and lifestyle in this section.
Learn How to do anything through by step by step tutorials and photo guides in this section.
Tips and Tricks and social media hacks are posted in this section regularly to improve your experience when using technology.
Staff management It is a key part of human resource management. Staff management strategies refers to organizing numerous operations so that actions contribute to the company's success. Learn all you need to know about supervising and guiding the employees for efficiency in performance in the staff management section.
Learn about online safety rules and what not to do on the internet by reading the articles of this section.
Learn how to root your Android smart phone with step by step tutorials and photo guides.
Discover regular and free tutorials and start learning or improving your skills in using technology and social media platforms.
You can download drivers and programs needed for rooting and changing the ROM of Android phones and other devices from this section.